- BPS Science Fair
- Building Bridges
- Early College Experience (ECE)
- Greater Boston South Shore Science Partnership (GBSSSP)
- K-12 School Field Trips
- NSF STEP-UP
- Research Experiences for Teachers (RET)
- Summer STEM Program for Middle School Students (NUSSP)
- University Outreach
- Young Scholars Program (YSP)
Recent Events, News and Publications
- High School Students - Take Classes with NU Students this Saturday Nov 1st!
Calling All High School Students! Attend *FREE* classes taught by Northeastern University undergrad…
- Building Bridges - Dec. 5th - Register Now!
The Fall 2014 Building Bridges program will take place on Friday, December 5th from 9 am – 3 pm. …
- Manufacturing Day : Problems, Challenges and Solutions to Manufacturing.
October 3rd is the annual Manufacturing Day celebrated for spreading awareness about the inside of t…
- Northeastern Students Volunteer on 4th Grade Field Trip
On November 21, 2014, 75 fourth grade students from Boston spent the day at Northeastern University …
- High School Students from Greece Visit Northeastern!
This Friday, November 14th, about 20 high school students from Anatolia College in Greece, who were …
- RE-SEED Recognition
RE-SEED Volunteers have received recognition from some of the schools and communities they work …
Reports and Publications
- K-12 Teacher Professional Development - ASEE
The resources listed are to assist K-12 teachers who wish to become teachers of engineering. http:…
- STEM Reports
Boys & Girls Clubs of America Releases White Paper on Advancing Underrepresented Youth in STEM d…
- Promising Practices and Resources in Support of Effective K-12 STEM Education
"Over the last 3 years, the National Science Foundation has sponsored a series of STEM Smart Worksho…